3Arena North Wall Quay, Dublin 1SEE ON MAP email@example.com
Grand Canal Square, Docklands, Dublin 2SEE ON MAP firstname.lastname@example.org
The Audi Club 3Arena, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1SEE ON MAP email@example.com
The Premium Club 3Arena, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1SEE ON MAP firstname.lastname@example.org
The Circle ClubSEE ON MAP email@example.com
The Audi Club at 3Arena is a luxurious and exclusive Private Members Club
at Ireland's Number 1 Music Venue.
Membership of the Audi Club will guarantee you centre stage tickets to every show at 3Arena and is suitable for groups up to eight.
Always Putting You Centre Stage
Audi Club Membership Benefits include:
And so much more.
Access the Audi Club on every show night via your own private entrance, take your seat at the table reserved for you and your guests, choose from an extensive food and drinks menu and enjoy the pre-show atmosphere in the club. At show time, take your centre stage seat just seconds away in the venue and enjoy the performance.
All so simple. All so luxurious.
Audi Club Membership is fully transferable which means you can use it throughout your organisation for clients and staff entertainment
or use it privately among family and friends.
For more information on how you can become a member, register your details with us and we will be in touch with you to discuss how Audi Club Membership will work for you.
Click on a team member to view their bio.
Deputy General Manager
Assistant Manager,Business Development & Marketing
Assistant Manager,Business Development & Marketing
Deputy General Manager
Assistant Manager,Business Development & Marketing
Assistant Manager,Business Development & Marketing
Audi Club at 3Arena is proudly sponsored by the distinguished Audi Ireland. Audi who has partnered with Live Nation since 2008 has retained the naming rights of the prestigious ‘Audi Club’ at 3Arena and extended the partnership to the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre sponsoring the roof top terrace. We are proud to be aligned with such a prestigious brand.
Audi Club Membership includes Membership of The Circle Club at Bord Gáis Energy Theatre. The Circle Club is specifically designed for those who want something a little more special for their night at the Theatre. Audi Club Members are guaranteed a maximum of four Circle seats for every show at Bord Gáis Energy Theatre. Register your interest to find out more.
Barretstown is part of the Serious Fun Children’s Network founded by Hollywood actor Paul Newman. Along with its sister camps around the world, Barretstown supports children with serious illness and their families. Through a Therapeutic Recreation programme children regain confidence, independence and self-esteem in a medically secure environment whilst having a lot of fun. Audi Club at 3Arena is proud to support this great charity. If you want to find out more about the work that Barretstown do, click on the link below.Visit Barretstown.org
www.audiclub.ie (the “Website”) is operated by Amphitheatre Ireland registered as Amphitheatre Ireland Limited (“our”, “us” and “we”) company number 128549 and the content is owned by or licensed to Amphitheatre Ireland Ltd.
1. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
YOU WILL NOT:
• Use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
• Upload or transmit through the Website any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
• Use the Website in a manner which may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy)
• Create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
• Copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without our prior written consent; and alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
• You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any end user of the Website arising out of that end user’s use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
• You will only use the Website for your personal and non-commercial use.
2. OUR RIGHTS
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO:
• modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any m
odification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
• change these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the Website; and/or
• monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
• We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website for any reason.
3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We respect your Personal Data and shall deal with it in accordance with our Privacy Statement and applicable Irish Data Protection legislation in place from time to time.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
In order to use some parts of the Website, you may need to create an account. You must never use another Website user’s account without obtaining their prior consent. You must provide full and accurate information when you create your account with us. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and so we suggest that you keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately if you are aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
• User Submissions
We may now or in the future allow the submission of videos and/or other communications or materials to the website by users of the Website (collectively “User Submissions”) and we may use such User Submissions for any purpose we see fit, including without limitation, we may host, share, and/or publish such User Submissions. User Submissions must comply at all times with the separate terms and conditions that are applicable to such User Submissions.
• We do not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and, subject to clause 8 below. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. We do not permit copyright infringing activities or any infringement of any other intellectual property rights on the Website. We reserve the right to remove the User Submissions without notice for any reason as per our absolute discretion, including, without limitation, breach of the User Submission Conditions and the intellectual property provisions contained therein.
• You acknowledge that when using the Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against us with respect thereto (subject to clause 8 below). If you believe any of the User Submissions on the Website are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable or infringe any intellectual property rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take our responsibility for making accessible web content and software seriously. We are committed to ensuring accessibility for people with disabilities and to meeting current accessibility standards.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether expressed or implied in relation to its accuracy.
• The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your information and personal use only, without any representation or endorsement. Unless specified in separate terms and conditions relating to a particular product or service, we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in relation to the Website, or products or services offered on the Website, by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
• Unless specified in separate terms and conditions related to a particular product or service, we make no warranty that the Website or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server which makes it available or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or
downloading from the Website.
• Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under Irish law.
• You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by you.
• We will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise for:
• any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or any loss of goodwill or reputation; or any special or indirect or consequential losses, howsoever arising and; in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred.
• Nothing in the Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees, or any liability in the tort of deceit.
You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the Terms by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the Website, or use by any other person accessing the Website using your PC or internet access account.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
• You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Website shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
• You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, broadcast, sell, license, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
• Except for Personal Data, any information you submit to the Website, whether by way of comment, any chat room function or otherwise, will not be treated confidentially and you acknowledge that we may use such information for any purposes subject to these Terms.
• We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the content in the Website.
• You may send us notices under or in connection with these Terms by email to email@example.com
• As proof of sending does not guarantee our receipt of your notice, you must ensure that you have received an acknowledgement from us, which we will aim to send to you within 5 working days of our receipt and should be retained by you.
• If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Terms.
• These Terms (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement and understanding between us in respect of all matters which are referred to herein and supersede any prior written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by either of us shall alter the interpretation of these Terms. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms, you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included herein and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Terms. However, nothing in these Terms purport to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
• The Terms will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions. The Website is controlled and offered by us from Ireland. We make no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other countries.
This Policy explains what personal information Amphitheatre Ireland Limited and its group (known in this Policy as “we” or “Amphitheatre Ireland”) collect both online (including through apps) and offline and how we use it. Please read it carefully.
Generally, we collect information about you if you apply for membership, from your purchase of tickets, when you email or call us, or from box office purchases operated or administered by us, and when you use our websites, apps and social media. We use that and other information to provide better services, marketing and support to you and our other customers (including by analysing your information to provide you with a personalised experience).
When you, for example, apply for membership to our private members clubs, download one of our apps or contact us on the phone, we may ask your consent to use your information for certain purposes. Your choices about how we use information are described under the section ‘You have certain choices about how we use your information’.
For more detail about how we use your information, please read “We may use your information in the following ways and for the following purposes”.
Amphitheatre Ireland is a data controller (i.e. a person responsible for the processing of your personal information) in respect of all of the information which Amphitheatre Ireland collects and receives about you when you use our services.
Amphitheatre Ireland is bound by, and uses your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 as amended by the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003.
We collect your information in different ways
Directly from you. For example, if you register for a promotion, create an account, enter a competition or free prize draw, download an app or buy tickets, post a comment on our websites, or get in touch with us in any other way.
Through your use of our websites and apps. You may view and use our websites and apps via a computer, phone, tablet or other device. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons on our websites and apps to collect information about your usage. To learn more, please see our Cookies Policy.
From our Event Partners. For example:
- When you buy tickets via our authorised ticket agents, these ticket agents may give us certain information about you. This includes your name, email and postal address;
- Promoters of the events you buy tickets for, may give us certain information about you, including your name, email and postal address. Information about how we use your information is available under the section ‘We may use your information in the following ways for the following purposes’.
From third parties. For example: if you choose to use an integrated social media feature on our websites or apps, the third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address. Your activities on our sites and apps may be posted to the social media platforms;
Information we may hold about you
We use the following information for the purposes described in this Policy:
Your contact and account information. We will hold contact information you provide (e.g. name, address, phone number, email, country of residence, preferred language) when you apply for membership, contact us, buy a ticket using one of our authorised ticket agents and/or participate in our competitions or promotions.
Your payment and billing information. We will hold payment and billing information you provide to us, e.g. credit card number and post code when you buy a ticket, in connection with the handling of your ticket orders, membership or any merchandise. If you’ve asked us to, we may also store payment and billing information to make it easier for you to buy tickets in future.
Information you post online. For example, we hold information you post on our website or on a third-party social media site to which we have access (including reviews you post or surveys you complete). When you post information online, you must not infringe the rights of others (including privacy rights) and you should be aware that others may use, tag and/or re-publish your information in ways that you might not expect (including in ways that are unlawful). You understand that we and others may use and re-publish any data you post online publicly, on our website or when using apps or social media tools.
Information on your preferences. We may collect information about events you like or products you buy or enquire about (e.g. from your wish list, as part of a survey or from your review of an event). We may also hold information on interests and demographic categories inferred from your interactions with us in order to provide you a better service and to provide you with more focused information. For example, if you buy tickets to a certain show and lots of people who went to that show also bought tickets for a different concert, we might send you information about that concert.
Information from other companies. We will hold information (e.g. your interests, purchases and household type) provided to us by other companies. We may also add information to your details which we have obtained from other companies or sources. For example, we may cross check the accuracy of the information we hold with other databases, or we may add demographic information. Much of this data is created using publicly available sources such as the edited electoral register or a publically available postal address list, or is derived from market research such as consumer panel surveys.
Website usage information. If you use our websites, we may collect information about the browser you're using and your IP address (this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites). We might look at what site you came from, what you did and didn’t use our site for, or what site you visit when you leave us.
App(s) usage information. If you use our app(s), we may collect your GPS location or your device's unique identifier. We might also collect the type of device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running. We might look at, for example, how often you use the app and where you downloaded it. Where you allow us to we may also scan your music library when you download our app(s) so that we may send you information about events you may be interested in in your area. Your choices about how we use mobile information are described in the section ‘You have certain choices about how we use your information’.
Email response information. In relation to emails we send you, we may collect information on how you respond to such emails, for example, the number of times the email is opened or the links in them are clicked. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information.
Other information about your interactions with us. For example, if you interact with us via a box office, email, telephone or social media (e.g. Facebook).
We may use your information in the following ways and for the following purposes
To provide you with products, services and support. For example, we might use your information to confirm your registration for an event. If you give us your friend's information, we will use it to provide services you request from us. Before you give us a friend’s information, please do make sure that you have your friend’s permission to share that information with us.
To identify trends and interests. We use your information to get to know what your preferences might be so we can improve our offering to you and so that your experience with us is more relevant and personal. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties, including to analyse customer behaviour.
To monitor and improve our products, services, and websites. We analyse your information to improve our understanding of you and our customer base in general. We do this so that we can make better decisions about our services, advertising, products and content, based on a more informed picture of how our customers use our current services, and to provide you with a more customised experience.
To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour or to protect or enforce legal rights. For example, we may use your information to prevent ticket touting, misuse of our intellectual property, or fraud (including credit card fraud and fraud we think has happened during a sweepstakes or promotion or at an event) or other crimes. If you are evicted from one of our events we may retain your details and you may be refused entry to any of our future events.
For security purposes. We may use your information to protect the security of our company, employees, our customers, third parties and/or our/their property (including any events you may attend and our websites) as permitted by law.
For market research purposes. We may contact you as part of market research we are carrying out. You may choose not to participate.
To provide you with tailored advertising and online behavioural advertising. We may work with other companies to show you advertisements we think you may find relevant and useful. This may include advertisements displayed on our own websites or apps, or advertisements from us displayed on other companies’ sites. The advertisements you see may be based on information collected by us or third parties and/or may be based on your activities on our websites or third party sites. The second type of advertising is called ‘online or third party behavioural advertising’. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information and the choices you have.
For marketing purposes. Where you’ve agreed, you may be contacted by us by email, text message, telephone or other means with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services (including newsletters). We may also send you information or offers on behalf of other businesses, but when we do this, we do not give those businesses your name and address.
As otherwise permitted by law. In limited circumstances, we may also use your information for other purposes where permitted by law.
You have certain choices about how we use your information
When you submit an application, purchase tickets or download our apps, we may ask for your consent in order to collect, process or use your personal information for specified purposes.
If you wish to withdraw any consent you have provided to us for such use of your personal information, you can write to us or tell us about your preferences using the methods described in the section “Feel free to contact us if you have any questions”.
You understand that if you choose not to give us consents, or if you withdraw consents, you may not be able to take advantage of one or more features we offer.
In addition to writing to us, you can opt out in the following ways:
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications. To stop receiving promotional emails or text messages, click here or follow the instructions in any promotional message you get. You can also opt out of marketing text messages by replying ‘STOP’. Your device settings should provide you with instructions on how to turn off push notifications. It may take about ten days to process your request. Don't worry! Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sure to send you transactional messages. For example, we may still contact you about your orders.
You can opt out of receiving our newsletters. To stop receiving our newsletters click here or follow the instructions in any newsletter you get from us.
You can control and opt out of us using tools on your devices. For example, you can turn off the GPS locator or push notifications by using the settings on your phone. Each push notification has an "unsubscribe" link.
You can change your marketing preferences with our Event Partners (e.g. opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from them) by contacting them directly.
We may share your information with the following third parties
Within the Amphitheatre Ireland family of companies. We may share any or all of your information with our group companies for any of the purposes referred to in this Policy.
Our Event Partners. We may share any of your information with our other Event Partners so that they can also run the event for which tickets have been purchased, analyse customer behaviour, provide a better service and support to customers, and for any other purpose described in our Event Partners’ privacy policies (including marketing). You should read those policies to learn how they treat your information.
Selected third parties. If you consented to be contacted by email or other means by selected third parties, we may provide your information to the third parties we select, and these third parties may use this information for their marketing or advertising purposes. Where you’ve agreed to receiving information directly from selected third parties these parties may include charities and retail companies for example, companies offering financial, health, leisure or subscription services.
Our third party service providers. We may share your information with third parties so that they can provide services to us (e.g. a mailing house, a courier, a call centre provider, or a market research company), but where we do we will put in place a written agreement protecting your information.
Third parties who provide goods and services purchased by you. Your information may also be shared with relevant third parties offering goods and services you have purchased through our website (e.g. ticket insurance or merchandise) so that they can process and fulfil your orders (including by contacting you).
If we think we have to in order to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or to protect ourselves, Event Partners or third parties. Where permitted by law, we may also share information requested by a government agency or other authorised body or organisation, to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any Event Partner or third party, or in the detection and prevention of fraud (including credit card fraud and fraud we think has happened during a sweepstakes or promotion or at an event) and other crimes.
Any successor to all or part of our business. Where permitted by law, we may give a successor your information to use for the purposes set out in this Policy - and we may also give a potential successor this information - but only where we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of that information.
Our sites and apps are not intended for children.
Our sites and apps are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to us at Amphitheatre Ireland Ltd, 3Arena, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1.
We use standard security measures
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The standard security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
You can deal with us anonymously in certain circumstances
When registering your interest in membership for an Amphitheatre Ireland club we ask you to provide your name, an email addresses and a telephone number. To register your interest you do not have to provide us with your real name or an email address that identifies you but if you wish to use that account to buy tickets we will need to know your real name and billing details so we can process your ticket purchase.
If you contact us with a general query you can also do so anonymously but if you wish to discuss your account with us we will ask for information to identify and verify your account.
We may transfer your information to other countries
We may link to third party sites or services we don't control
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, complaints or require a copy of information we hold about you
If you have any questions or complaints about this Policy or any privacy concerns, or would like to request copies of the information we hold about you, please contact: email@example.com or write to us at: Amphitheatre Ireland Ltd, 3Arena, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1.
Please do not include your credit card number or other financial or sensitive information in your email.
To correct, amend or update information you have given us, or in order to withdraw a consent you have given us, click here.
What we will do if there is an update to this policy
Who we are
We are Amphitheatre Ireland Limited and its group companies.
You can find out more about us in the About Us Section
Last Updated: 11th December 2014
Amphitheatre Ireland Limited
Registered in the Republic of Ireland (company number: 128549)
VAT Number: 4850940E
Amphitheatre Ireland Limited is a Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. company.
About Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation Management and Live Nation Media/Sponsorship. For additional information, visit www.LiveNationEntertainment.com.
Last year we entertained 250 million fans with 180 thousand events in 44 countries worldwide. Somewhere in the world, every 20 minutes there is a Live Nation event.
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE-LYV) is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, e-commerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
In 2009, Live Nation sold 140 million tickets, promoted 21,000 concerts, partnered with 850 sponsors and averaged 25 million unique monthly users of its e-commerce sites. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.